Viaţă în România --------- Life in Romania

some happy, sad, funny, frustrating, incredible, discouraging, wow, joyful and "what the heck is going on?" moments from the lives of kelsey (mama) and caleb (son) serving Jesus in romania. TOATE SUNT POSSIBLE CU ISUS! (all things are possible with Jesus!)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blog Issues

So, the deal is this. I want a better template. No, I want a cool template for my blog.
I tried last night to put one on. I got it saved but then it won't let me put in my title or anything. No, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to change the HTML so that I can do that. Nor, do I want to be : )
Anyway I'm not settled on this pink deal you see now. It's a temporary fix until I get get "cooler."
Can someone help? Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home